Congratulations! You have now completed the entire content curriculum.
Over this content series, you learned about:
- creating a 90 day content plan
- developing engaging nonprofit marketing campaigns
- writing a brand messaging guide
- nonprofit email marketing
- social media for nonprofits
- nonprofit web design
- and automation and systems
You should now be familiar with how to create successful content campaigns and strategies for your nonprofit. You're now equipped with the knowledge and resources needed to start creating high-quality, engaging content that gets people interested in your cause.
If you struggle with one, two, or all these three things. Guess what, that's what I do here at Marketing Mission: Maximized Marketing. The Maximized Marketing Intensive is an experience where in just one week, we create your valuable Nonprofit Marketing Toolkit™ - the powerful assets you need to streamline your marketing and free you to increase impact and funding without losing your mind.
- If you feel like the Maximized Marketing Intensive would be beneficial, hop on my calendar so we can talk more about this.
- If you're more of a DIY person, check out the Nonprofit Marketing Template Shop or the Nonprofit Content Club
The Nonprofit Content Club is a monthly membership of customizable nonprofit marketing templates and trainings for growing your nonprofit email list, raising money online, engaging on social media, and getting your audience to take action. All of that and so much more is included in your membership with the Content Club. You can join now and get immediate access to our library of templates and trainings, plus become part of our exclusive Facebook group. Get the help you need to simplify your marketing strategy and reach more people with less effort.
Thanks for watching and I can't wait to help you reach your marketing goals.